Friday, September 11, 2009

Life On Mars? Humanoid Life? Live Humans?

Life On Mars? Humanoid Life? Live Humans?: "

Hello, welcome to The Heavy Stuff (THS) - thanks for hitting the link or returning from your bookmark. Today, while surfing the net - I came across this http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m9d9-Two-whistleblowers-independently-report-teleporting-to-Mars-and-meeting-Martian-extraterrestrials and, as you can see by the title of the `article’ - there now exists `confirmation’ about teleportation AND MARTIANS. Yes, Martians.


Now, ultimately, it may be myself who is made to look like a fool - for not believing in this `confirmation’ - but - when I read the article (and I will be quoting from it) it immediately struck a note within my brain. You see, about 5-10 years ago - I read a book about Remote Viewing (RV) - something that in a sense I feel is indeed possible as I believe that `information’ is a `space’ that can be accessed - ANY information. Including far-out things.


Anyway, the reason this link struck me is that in the book that I read on RV - written by someone who claimed the method of RV was scientific - asserted in this book that `humans are Martians’ who came to earth millions and millions of years ago. I don’t remember if the book claimed that Martians still exist. But, the reason I bring it up - is that part of the `fantasy-fiction’ that is `out there’ for all to read - includes this old Martian - Human link. It also set me in motion to search Google and in this post I will bring you those links too that add to this whole story.


Now, before I tackle the first link directly - let me say that in June - I ran this link from Joe Capp http://ufomedia.blogspot.com/2009/06/animals-of-mars.html about the Animals of Mars. Yes, animals. Complete with pictures; compelling pictures. It even provided a link to a NASA picture as the source of the `animal’. Which is right here http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/n/1830/2N288828221EFFB000P0625L0M4.JPG that said, Joe Capp’s images SHOW you the `animal’ better. And, again, the picture on Joe’s site is compelling that SOMETHING is amiss. Or missing, literally, in one picture to the `next’ picture. Joe’s `source’ for his article was http://marsanomalyresearch.com/ - a website that I’ve looked over from time to time.


Now, little did I know, that the person who runs this site (at least I believe so) is one of these `whistleblowers’ sited in the first link - as being transported, I mean teleported, to Mars — to quote the first link -


According to Mr. Basiago, the US government has had a fully operational teleportation capability since 1967-68, and by 1969-70, was already training a cadre of gifted and talented American schoolchildren, including himself, to become America’s first generation of “chrononauts” or time-space explorers. This training, he said, culminated in 1981, when, as a 19-year-old, he teleported to Mars, first by himself after being prepared for the trip by CIA officer Courtney M. Hunt, and then a second time in the company of Hunt.  Both trips, Mr. Basiago said, were made via a “jump room” located at a CIA facility in El Segundo, CA.  The apparent purpose of the trips to Mars was to familiarize him with Mars because the CIA knew of his destiny as the discoverer of life on Mars and deemed it important that he visit Mars and experience it first-hand.


You see, he claims that the future can be known- and that is why the CIA chose him to be a `chrononaut’ - along with other children. And again, I assume they choose him because of links similar to Joe Capp’s above - that he - Mr. Basiago is bringing to the world about Mars `Life’ via these photos.


Are you still with me?


Now, since I’m sure I’ve got your interest - I’m sure that you will want to read this first link — so do that - and I will continue.


Pretty over the top - don’t you think? I mean, teleportation in USA hands since 1968; bases on Mars; cities on Mars - under the surface; Martians visiting Earth in Wood Ridge, New Jersey; in addition to:


teleporting individuals to the past and future to retrieve artifacts there and bring them back, while propagating holograms of past and future events with devices called chronovisors to also gather intelligence.”


Is your head spinning yet? Wait, there is much more. Even a six HOUR interview on YouTube (and NO, I will not wade thru that) - AND - “approximately 40 other research monographs that he has written proving that Mars is an inhabited planet”.


And, Mr. Basiago’s reason to be teleported to Mars you ask?


Because the survival of the human race depends on it.’


Now, maybe, I’m being a bad blogger - talking without taking in the 6 hour interview and the 40 papers about Mars - but - that said, let me begin to question some basics about the article (the first link above) that struck me and my common sense.


First, I find it hard to believe that - even if `crashed spaceships’  were reverse engineered - that in only two decades - the CIA would have teleportation. I fully believe that the physics — and the theories that would have to precede such an endeavor - simply haven’t been thought out even now - 40+ years after this is claimed to have happened.


I also find it beyond amazing that not one word is mentioned about the physical attributes of the `Martians’. Not one word.


Is that how YOU would inform the world about Martians?


Also, how is it possible that ONLY these two folks have EVER broken ranks on such an amazing CIA project? Or, would it be more likely that this is all fiction, borrowed from internet fodder, with grains of truth (like secret CIA budgets) - to sell themselves at conferences?


But, wait. It turns out that all this information - was funneled thru Project Camelot - who I covered when they interviewed Steven Greer in July here http://ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com/2009/08/dr-steven-greers-latest-statement-that.html. And, all of this `new’ information fits nicely into Project Camelot’s `big picture’ which includes Roswell as humans time traveling from the future - a dark star that will mess with the Earth in - of course - 2012 - in all probability - AND - underground bases on Mars to ensure Mankinds survival.


Indeed, PC’s big picture even includes - of course - “ global warming13, overpopulation, and our propensity for choreographing war14 – all of which combine with these major, cyclic and solar events to simultaneously threaten the well-being of ourselves and the biosphere”


Those pesky warlike humans again.


And, not only that — you can hear it all `for a price’ at on-going conferences about the Exopolitics issue. (Funny that PC’s big picture does NOT include these Martians.) Indeed, isn’t it convenient that these men jive so closely with PC’s big view?


Yepper - too convenient for me.


So, what else did I find when I searched Google? Well how about this http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/mars/mars.html - which was written in 1955 - by a man who essentially was `doing’ remote viewing (before it was discovered by the CIA I assume). Indeed, listen to the truths given to him by `Martians’.


“One evening, about the first part of May, of this year, while in a deep meditative state, I suddenly perceived a rather strange looking man standing before me. At first I thought him to be Chinese, as his dress and general appearance was somewhat similar to that of a man of ancient China. After introducing himself as Nur El, however, he quickly explained that he was from the planet Mars, and that if I so desired, I could go there with him, to his city (in astral flight) and that he would be my personal guide. He explained that his people were very desirous in view of all the controversy going on, to clear up some of the so-called mysteries of Mars.”……”There are also a number of species of lizards, reptiles and of some insects whose hard shells have enabled them to weather the extreme atmospheric conditions and among them are giant ants which walk semi-erect on the two hind feet. The guide tells me these are mutants which were accidentally produced from a small ant in an atomic experiment ages ago. They are similar to humans in a very low state of intelligence and at one time it became necessary to make war on them, as they became so numerous and large. These strange ant creatures average two to four feet in height and live in rocky caves.” …”I stepped forth into what was my first glimpse of a Martian city.I was immediately impressed by the soft white light that seemed to come from everywhere. We were standing near the entrance of a large tube. On Mars the cities are all underground and are connected together by huge oval metal tubes from three to five hundred feet in diameter. There are monorail cars as long as our pullman trains which glide silently and very swiftly from one city to another. The bottoms of these immense tubes are used for parks, growing foodstuffs and innumerable small manufacturing plants.Because of the great distances between the cities, these tubes have been built only partially submerged. There are emergency air locks and bulkheads at the ends where they connect to the domes; other safety and precautionary measures are used to protect the cities and tunnels in case of breakdowns or outside attack. It is these tubes which have confused the astronomers on the earth. Some believe them to be canals”I think you get the idea. There are thousands of more words at the link.What else did I find? Well how about this from a remote viewing site “Mars was inhabited a long time ago. The Martian environment was destroyed by a cosmic event — the planet lost its atmosphere. The Greys (aliens from another star system) transplanted the genetic stock of the residents of Mars to Earth. This is reflected to a certain degree in the Mayan people, who also have some Martian cultural memories.


– Greys have a bicameral mind that takes eight seconds to process information, making them appear amotional and robotic. In fact, they are 100 million years ahead of us, evolution-wise.


– There is race of aliens living on Mars who are much like us. There are 15,000 to 20,000 individuals who are living under the surface of the planet. They fly vehicles back and forth from Earth to Mars with stops at the Moon. They are transporting fertilizer. Mars does not have Potassium, which is needed to make green things grow. The U.S. BUREAU OF MINES tracks the domestic production of minerals down to the ton. Every year, they lose track of tons and tons of potash.” which I found here http://www.nhne.com/specialreports/srremoteviewing.html.


Does this all seem a little fantastic? I’d say so - just the type of fiction many love to read - and, evidently hear spoken. For a price.


Finally, if you’d like a more normal source for your Mars info - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars. Thanks for visiting today - please visit my front page where you can see my last 15 posts www.theheavystuff.com .


Life On Mars


Image from http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/mars/mars2.jpg


My Source of story yesterday - www.anomalist.com


"

No comments:

Post a Comment